Monday, May 5, 2014

Friday, April 25

Blog Post of the Day:
Read THIS blog post by a teacher. I mean actually read it. Take it in. Think about it. And then, write about it. What do you think about it? What is the teacher trying to say? In your own words explain what "the main event" is. Do you agree or disagree with the writer?

I admire what this teacher writes and I think he makes a good point. It made me respect what his point of view was. His "main event" was "learning to deal with the harshness of life when it gets difficult" and he makes a lot of sense. I agree with this article because I do think way too much emphasis is placed on getting good grades rather than actually learning or growing as a person. I liked what this teacher had to say and agree with his ideas, especially the part where he says we need to man up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment